NEW SEASON 2015 Stock arriving end November - 10% OFF PREORDER OFFER
2015 Lights include the new GoPro style quick release helmet mount and handlebar switch mount.
Evolution rather than revolution with the addition of the new XML2 U2 emitters giving around 1500 lumens and enhancements to the Intelligent Mode Technology programmes.
•The Gloworm X2 1500 Lumen Light has one of the best light output vs. size vs. weight ratios in the world!
• Designed in New Zealand.
- Light head is only 80g and the size of a matchbox.
• Intelligent Mode Technology so the X2's output can be optimised for your activity. The version 3 is now programmable allowing you to choose the light levels that suit your riding.
- 2 User programmable Modes – Trail, Commuter
- 3 Special modes to choose from - Flash (always on with a high output pulse), Emergency strobe (max output flash every 5 seconds), Dim (perfect for loading the bike in the car post ride)
The X2 is delivered in a hard-shell carry case. The contents of the case are:
- Around 1500 Lumens (real, not theoretical and if anything is understated)
- IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) technology
- 280g total system weight with battery pack
- Waterproof to IP67
- 5.8 AH Lithium Ion Hard Case Battery with Panasonic cells
- 2 x Cree XML2 U2 LED emitters
- 2 Lens system (Spot lens and flood lens)
- 2.5 hr runtime on Boost power
- 4hr battery charge
- Remote switch
- Lithium Ion Battery Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- Light Head
- Quick Release Helmet Mount
- Alloy Bar Mount
- Handlebar Switch mount
- Mounting O-rings
- Li-ion Battery 5.8Ah (sealed case) using Panasonic Li-ion cells
IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) Programmes
- Battery mounted power monitor
- Light will flash to warn of critical battery level
- IMT Technology
- Overheat Protection
Optimum settings for mountain biking
– Preset levels to suit road cycling
Print version of the new Gloworm X2 manual here is runtimes etc - https://crgmoto.co.uk/ekmps/shops/neninja/resources/Other/x2-instructions-print.pdf
EU orders outside the UK & Ireland are supplied with an EU 2 Pin Plug adapter