Arriving soon the Gloworm X2 Version 3
Evolution rather than revolution with the addition of the new XML2 U2 emitters giving around 1500 lumens and enhancements to the Intelligent Mode Technology programmes.
Due in stock week commencing 9th September - pre-order now to get one of the first to arrive.
EU orders outside the UK & Ireland are supplied with an EU 2 Pin Plug adapter
•The Gloworm X2 1500 Lumen Light has one of the best light output vs. size vs. weight ratios in the world!
• Designed in New Zealand.
- Light head is only 80g and the size of a matchbox.
• Intelligent Mode Technology so the X2's output can be optimised for your activity.
- 4 Modes – Trail, Commuter, Adventure and Bush.
The X2 is delivered in a hard-shell carry case. The contents of the case are:
- Around 1500 Lumens (real, not theoretical and if anything is understated)
- IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) technology
- 280g total system weight with battery pack
- Waterproof to IP67
- 5.8 AH Lithium Ion Hard Case Battery with Panasonic cells
- 2 x Cree XML2 U2 LED emitters
- 2 Lens system (Spot lens and flood lens)
- 2.5 hr runtime on Boost power
- 4hr battery charge
- Remote switch
- Lithium Ion Battery Smart Charger
- Extension Cable
- Light Head
- Alloy Helmet Mount
- Alloy Bar Mount
- Mounting O-rings
- Li-ion Battery 5.8Ah (sealed case) using Panasonic Li-ion cells
IMT (Intelligent Mode Technology) Programmes
- Battery mounted power monitor
- Light will flash to warn of critical battery level
- IMT Technology
- Overheat Protection
Optimum settings for mountain biking
– Preset levels to suit road cycling
Suited to adventure racing and trail running
– Settings optimized for hiking and trekking
Here are a couple of independent reviews for the light system -
New Zealand Mountain Biker Magazine have now reviewed the X2 - NZMTBR Review
Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/fasterbydesign/ for loads of pictures.